Project Management Intern (m/f/d) Equity Data | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in stocks, indices and their selection and at the same time passionate about passive investment strategies and ETFs? Do you have passion for financial market data? Would you like to be a part of a new data project? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit in our team!
- Supporting team Equity Rebalance by the data collection for the project “automated index selections”
- Acting as connective link between rebalance and platform management team to assist with the data point collection
- Assisting in setting up the equity data base
- Valuate output and run plausibility checks for the automated selections project
- Enrolled student in the field of economics, business administration, or a related field
- High command of Microsoft Excel will be considered an advantage
- Experiences with data vendor terminals (FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) would be a plus
- Basic database knowledge (SQL queries) base would be an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (0) 69 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!