Product Owner (m/f/d)|Dresden|Berlin|Frankfurt | Dresden
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you passionate about data and technology? Are you highly motivated and eager to work in a fast-growing, successful, and challenging environment? Do you enjoy working in small, agile teams and analyzing complex problems to find elegant solutions? Do you love connecting the latest technologies with complex products? If so, Solactive AG may be the perfect fit for you!
As a leading provider of innovative technology solutions for the financial industry, Solactive AG is seeking a talented and motivated Product Owner to join our team and drive the development of ARTIS
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand customer needs and market trends in the financial industry
- Define and prioritize the product backlog based on customer and business requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to ensure the successful development and launch of new features and enhancements for ARTIS
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and advancements
- Define the ARTIS product roadmap and ensure it aligns with the overall business strategy of Solactive
- Gather and analyze customer feedback to continuously improve ARTIS
- Communicate product plans and progress to stakeholders, including management and team members
- Experience in requirements engineering, ideally in software development for financial markets
- Knowledge of financial instruments, financial markets and financial market data is a plus
- Proven experience with JIRA, similar tools or Agile methods
- Experience in a global environment with distributed teams
- Excellent communication, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze and describe complex subjects precisely
- Highly proactive
- Strong team player with very good English language skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Flexible work environment with a hybrid work model and 30 annual vacation days
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Roopali Sahoo (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.