Product Owner (f/m/d) for Financial Indexes | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Is the right hemisphere of your brain thinking in Java while the left one calculates the return on financial derivatives? Are you the kind of person who draws a Gantt Chart to plan groceries shopping with your friends and family? Do you enjoy gathering all the single pieces and working with your colleagues to create a big picture together as a team? Are you excited to tackle any challenge that stands in the way to achieve the best outcome for our clients? Then this role is perfect for you!
- Interpret, shape and extend our index models and calculations in line with the financial markets
- Coordinate and work closely with the quant development team to implement and automate indices and event calculations for all asset classes
- Analyze business processes and articulate API architecture requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, platform environment, software, and system interfaces
- Manage the feature backlog and agree with stakeholders on the scope for the next development sprint
- Guide a cross-functional team of developers, QA and Service Operations Analysts in navigating through finance and software development topics
- Collaborate with product development, software development and global operations teams to continuously improve our robust index platform
- Work closely with senior management to drive change and to support growth
- You know the numbers: your 3 years+ experience in a financial institution or a FinTech, grant you the necessary quantitative knowledge to understand the business requirements.
- You crack it: you know very well the different asset classes and you have a solid understanding of which are the key drivers of pricing and macro-economics.
- You understand the technology: you feel comfortable to discuss with developers about microservices and technical needs.
- You make it run smoothly: you already managed agile projects involving various stakeholders from business to tech and you are extremely able to own the process.
- You make it clear and simple: you are confident to discuss and provide solid arguments to different stakeholders.
- You take it to the next step: you are the driver of improvement in your team by making processes better.
- Let’s tackle it, now: we foster your curiosity and proactivity to solve our customers’ challenges to take Solactive to the next level.
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave
- The stability of an established and profitable company with the dynamic environment of the start-up culture
- The chance to have an impact from day one: self-initiative is encouraged and essential to our culture
- Structured feedback cycles to support your further development
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references or send it to email@example.com. Your contact person is Valerio Timpanaro (+49 (0) 30 814 59 43 86). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.