Product Owner (f/m/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Our clients love us for our speed, flexibility, and us being at the forefront of powering sustainable investment strategies. Our Financial Indexing Squad is a key enabler of our rapid growth – building the functionality and solutions clients love us for. Does your right hemisphere of your brain automatize code while the left one calculates the return on financial derivatives? Do you enjoy gathering all the single pieces and working with your colleagues to create a big picture together as a team? Then this role is perfect for you! As Product Owner, you’ll be in the driving seat and at the canter of the stage, working with a highly motivated team for global clients. Come and join us on our growth journey!
- Extend the range of our index models and calculations
- Coordinate and work closely with the quant development team to implement and automate indices and event calculations for all asset classes
- Analyze business processes and articulate API architecture requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, platform environment, software, and system interfaces
- Manage the feature backlog and agree with stakeholders on the scope for the next development sprint
- Guide a cross-functional team of developers, people from quality assurance and support operations analysts in navigating through finance and software engineering projects
- Collaborate with product development, software engineering and global operations teams to continuously evolve our index platform
- Work very closely with senior management to drive change and to support growth
- 3+ years of experience in a financial institution or a FinTech grant you the necessary quantitative knowledge to understand the business background
- Knowledge of the different asset classes and solid understanding of the key drivers of pricing and macro-economics
- You feel comfortable to discuss with developers about microservices and technical needs and provide solid arguments to different stakeholders
- Experience in managing agile projects involving various stakeholders from business to tech and you are extremely able to own the process
- You are the driver of improvement in your team by making processes better
- Structured feedback and career cycles to support your further development
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The dynamic environment of a start-up culture – with the stability of an established company
- Be visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Flexible work environment with a hybrid work model and 30 annual vacation days
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. jobticket, gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruit)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Roopali Sahoo (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.