Product Owner / Business Analyst (m/f/d) Financial Indexing | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial markets and its instruments, such as ETFs? Are you highly motivated and keen on working in a strongly growing, successful and challenging environment? Do you enjoy working in small and agile teams? Do you like analyzing complex problems and finding elegant solutions? Do you love to connect the latest technologies with complex products? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Analyzing business processes and requirements of our internal and external customers
- Driving agile software development projects to extend the functionality of our index platform (frontend and backend)
- Analyzing business processes and requirements for connectors, data storage systems, micro-services and application interfaces
- Managing the development backlog and aligning priorities with different stakeholders
- Communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis, co-ordinating the implementation of development tickets with various business teams and IT squads
- Working closely with the senior management to drive change and to support growth
- Experience in requirements engineering, ideally in software development for financial markets
- Knowledge of financial instruments, financial markets and financial market data
- Proven experience with JIRA or similar tools and data analysis using SQL
- Experience in a global environment with distributed teams
- Excellent communication, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze and describe complex subjects precisely and in layman’s terms
- Highly proactive
- Strong team player with very good English language skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.