Product Owner / Business Analyst (f/m/d) | Financial Data | Dresden
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients.
Here in our subsidiary Solactive Technologies GmbH in Dresden, we develop innovative data mining applications, focusing on obtaining and processing of financial markets data. We are now hiring!
Our software teams develop’s data services and products for internal and external customers. As our Product Owner you will define the strategy and direction for these products closely with the data management team. You’ll coordinate with customers and users to provide the next important feature and improve your product. You translate the business requirements for your dev team and draw the product vision.
Scrum, Kanban, MVP and Lean are no unknown phrases for you, but the iterative way you can steer your product and succeed within your team.
You live the philosophy of inspect and change and are eager to make the difference? Get in touch with us, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Driving forward the strategic roadmap for our data engineering teams, together with our data management
- Deciding on priorities with stakeholders and maintain the backlog of our data engineering teams
- Guiding our cross-functional team of developers, data scientist and DevOps through the whole development cycle, from planning to go-live
- Working closely with your fellow Product Owners, our engineering teams, and the management to advance the data platform
- Experience as Product Owner and working closely with software engineering teams, ideally in a technical area, e.g., in building scalable applications
- Experience in agile development practices and incremental Continuous Delivery
- Ideally hands-on experience in software engineering – i.e., you may have been an Engineer yourself
- Experience in financial markets is a plus (e.g. trading platforms, portfolio management systems)
- Strong bias to action
- Analytical mindset and driven by qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience a flexibility and dynamic environment of a start-up culture with a flat hierarchy and agile teams, while having the comforts and stability stability of an established company.
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting in a pleasant working environment in Dresden Neustadt with flexible working hours.
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Structured feedback and individual career cycles to support your further development
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Valerio Timpanaro (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.