Product Owner / Business Analyst (m/f/d) Financial Indexing | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial markets and its instruments, such as ETFs? Are you highly motivated and keen on working in a strongly growing, successful and challenging environment? Do you enjoy working in small and agile teams? Do you like analyzing complex problems and finding elegant solutions? Do you love to connect the latest technologies with complex products? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Analyzing business processes and requirements of our internal and external customers
- Front-to-end management of complex requirements through our software development process
- Driving challenging agile software development projects in a service-oriented architecture to extend the functionality of our index platform (frontend and backend)
- Coordinating our software development, product development and global operations teams across all asset classes as well as working closely with senior management
- Experience in requirements engineering, ideally in software development for financial markets
- Knowledge of financial instruments, financial markets, and financial market data
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze and describe complex subjects precisely and in layman’s terms
- Good understanding of technology tools
- Highly proactive
- Strong team player with good English language skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits e.g. (gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!