Product Owner / Business Analyst – Financial Indexing (m/f/d) | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial markets and its instruments, such as ETFs? Are you highly motivated and keen on working in a strongly growing, successful and challenging environment? Do you enjoy working in small and agile teams? Do you like analyzing complex problems and finding elegant solutions? Do you love to connect the latest technologies with complex products? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Analyzing business processes and requirements of our internal and external customers
- Front-to-end management of complex requirements through our software development process
- Driving challenging agile software development projects in a service-oriented architecture to extend the functionality of our index platform (frontend and backend)
- Coordinating our software development, product development and global operations teams across all asset classes as well as working closely with senior management
- Experience in requirements engineering, ideally in software development for financial markets
- Knowledge of financial instruments, financial markets, and financial market data
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to analyse and describe complex subjects precisely and in layman’s terms
- Good understanding of technology tools
- Highly proactive
- Strong team player with good English language skills
- A challenging and exciting field in a profitable, very successful and strongly growing FinTech
- Challenging projects and a lot of opportunities to take over responsibility
- Huge possibilities to influence and help shape our structures and processes
- Working in a highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies
- Centrally located office in Berlin-Friedrichshain with an amazing view
- A permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Maria Graf (+49 (0) 30 81 859 459 43 84). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/