Payroll and Accounting Specialist (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Payroll processing is your passion? Are you looking for an international company with a start-up atmosphere and flat hierarchies? Can you imagine being part of a dynamic and fast-growing company? Do you enjoy working together within a small team but at the same time working independently? Do you also have a distinct hands-on mentality? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
• Organizing and executing the monthly payroll process while taking wage tax, social security and labor laws into consideration (initially in collaboration with an external provider)
• Consulting employees as well as managers regarding payroll-related questions and audits
• Aiding in the transition of the workload from the external payroll provider to internal processing
• Processing of travel expenses and regular reporting of those
• Creating of account reconciliations
• General accounting activities
• Completed commercial training or further training in accounting/payroll
• Min. 4 years’ practical experience in payroll accounting
• Experiences in processing of travel expense reports and credit cards
• Good command of DATEV and MS-Office desirable
• Team player who equally enjoys working on their own at the same time
• Reliable and structured way of working with attention to detail
• Familiarity with wage tax, labour as well as social security law is desired
• High proficiency in English and German
• Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
• Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
• Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
• Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
• Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages )
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Janine Zimmermann (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (69) 719 160-245).
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/