Part-Time Team Assistant / Office Management (m/f/d) | Toronto
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you enjoy dealing with people and are you an organizational talent with exceptional multi-tasking abilities? Do you manage to stay calm under pressure and in stressful situation? Do you have a strong hands-on mentality? Are you a communicative and self-confident individual? Does becoming the main contact person for the Management and the entire team of a dynamic, fast growing and international company sound like an interesting challenge to you? Then you will very likely fit into our team.
- Preparing and organizing meetings
- Setting up and editing business correspondence, presentations and reports
- Acting as a “gatekeeper” and communicating with clients, business partners and other external contacts
- Receiving and providing hospitality to guests and new joiners
- Supporting the manager and employees in various organizational questions and requirements
- Handling and processing of incoming/outgoing correspondence (mainly via phone, daily mail and email) and utility invoice
- Planning, booking and coordinating (inter-)national travel itineraries for employees and clients/visitors
- Administering travel policies/budget and evaluating travel deals & services
- Assisting in the organization of customer and/or employee events
- Completed business / commercial / administrative professional education
- Several years of relevant professional experience in office management, ideally as a Team Assistant in an international environment
- Team player with an independent and reliable working style
- Confident and friendly appearance
- Strong communication skills and sociability
- Independent and structured way of working
- Exceptional reliability, assertiveness and at the same time always friendly demeanor
- Ability to prioritize adequately
- Intercultural competence and fluency in English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to build the business and a team as well as develop personally
- Receive numerous benefits such as 20 paid vacation days per year and a pension contribution
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Janine Zimmermann (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-245).
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.