Office365 Engineer (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial market and its instruments, such as ETFs? Do you enjoy working in small and agile teams? Do you have a passion for Microsoft Office365 and Power Platform and want to drive the digitization of the workplace through innovative solutions. Do you have knowledge of the most important Microsoft infrastructure technologies and experience in wide-ranging desktop transformation and deployment projects for large systems? Are you committed to deliver simple and robust solutions? Then you will very likely fit into our team – to drive the evolution of our state-of-the art indexing platform and push the boundaries of the financial market.
- 3+ yrs experience in maintaining O365 landscape with all the attached services
- Introduce new cloud services and enhance existing ones
- Migrate local services to the cloud
- Develop automations to enhance existing processes
- Support our Security & Risk team to securely run our O365 cloud stack
- Function as key knowledge holder and contact person for the MS cloud suite
- Specialist for all the Microsoft O365 cloud services
- Good knowledge in SharePoint/OneDrive, Intune, Enterprise apps, etc.
- Expertise in ActiveDirectory, AADConnect, and Azure AD
- Coding experience in Powershell to automate tasks with strong security mindset
- Power user of Microsoft’s client apps, e.g., Office, Teams, SharePoint/OneDrive, Forms, etc.
- Having knowledge on PowerBi & PowerAutomate is a plus
- Fluent English and German language is a plus
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. job ticket, gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruit)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Roopali Sahoo (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.