Office Management (m/f/d) | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and now hiring!
Do you enjoy working with people and are you an organizational talent with exceptional multi-tasking abilities? Do you manage to stay calm in highly demanding situations? Do you have a strong hands-on mentality? Are you a communicative and self-confident individual? Does becoming the main contact person concerning all office matters for a team in a dynamic, fast growing, and international company sound like an interesting challenge to you? Then you will very likely fit into our team.
- Supporting the management and employees with various organizational queries and requirements
- Organizing, preparing and following up on meetings, events and business trips
- Acting as a “gatekeeper” and welcoming guests and new joiners
- Being the key contact person for external service providers (e.g. cleaning service, facility manager, etc.)
- Handling and processing incoming and outgoing correspondence (mainly by telephone, daily mail and e-mail) and invoices
- Completed business / commercial / administrative professional education
- First professional experience in office management or similar
- Team player with an independent and structured working style
- Empathy, enthusiasm and strong communication skills
- Confident and friendly demeanor
- Hands-on mentality and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Intercultural competence and fluent in German and English
- Structured feedback and career cycles to support your further development
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- The dynamic environment of a start-up culture – with the stability of an established company
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
- Flexible work environment with a hybrid work model
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. jobticket, gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruits)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and send your application including your CV, relevant references, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. Your contact person is Meltem Alkan (+49 69 719 160-247). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.