Multi-Asset Index Management Specialist (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets in general, and index calculation as well as selection in particular? Do you want to get involved in advanced algorithmic investment strategies based on futures, options, and FX instruments as well as non-delta one strategies on Equities and Fixed Income? Are you passionate about efficiency and optimization of processes? Are you willing to work in a dynamic and international environment? Are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our Complex Index Management team, which is searching for a new talented team member.
- Performing scheduled index rebalances and reconstitutions
- Optimizing and automating existing processes
- Verifying and monitoring index calculations on a daily basis
- Assisting clients with index and/or operational inquiries
- Specifying and testing new features in our calculation engine
- Ensuring and enhancing our quality standards
- Academic degree in Economics, Financial Engineering, Information Technologies or similar vocational training
- Interest in capital markets or structured products
- First experience in the financial industry or comparable
- Good knowledge of Python with an affinity for programming
- Knowledge of VBA/Excel, as well as MySQL is desired
- Self-driven and innovative approach to work
- Experience with Reuters, FactSet or Bloomberg would be a plus
- Team-orientation and strong sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Christian Pfeiffer (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-243). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.