Legal Counsel (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you a highly organized, hard-working, and self-motivated legal counsel? Are you interested in making a positive contribution to the ongoing success of a global index provider? Does working as part of the in-house team providing legal support to our international business on a wide range of indexing-related issues sound thrilling to you? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Taking ownership of all stages of the contract process, from the initial drafting through to execution, as well as contract administration
- Drafting and negotiating transaction documentation, including (data) licensing, calculation, cooperation, confidentiality and other agreements
- Coordinating and negotiating with international data suppliers, such as stock exchanges, data vendors, etc.
- Providing legal support and coordinating the digitization and standardization projects
- Identifying, evaluating, and mitigating legal risk by providing proactive and pragmatic legal advice on various matters concerning the indexing business
- Working closely with our business partners on issues related to legal and contractual matters, operational risks, and regulatory issues
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in the financial industry or a law firm
- Strong technical legal skills, e.g. extended knowledge of financial and commercial law
- Ability to handle a large number of subject matters
- Commitment to thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated to show initiative
- Competence to work self-sufficiently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with attention to detail and thoroughness
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team working in an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g., gym membership, regular staff parties, access to corporate benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Janine Zimmermann (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-245).
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.