Legal Assistant (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you enjoy supporting your colleagues in all legal matters? Are you known for your precise and structured way of working and do you always keep a clear head even in hectic situations and under time pressure? Are you highly organized, self-motivated and passionate about your work? Can you envision being part of a growing and international legal team? If so, we should definitely get to know each other!
- Providing general administrative support (e.g. handling phone calls, scheduling meetings, photocopying, filing)
- Assisting in the process of finalizing legal agreements
- Organizing digital and physical documents
- Drafting and reviewing various agreements
- Maintaining a database of legal agreements
- Assisting with legal research
- Participating in ad hoc projects and assignments as needed
- Completed business / commercial / administrative professional education
- Work experience in a law firm or a financial institution is a plus
- Inquisitive with strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in financial services, particularly indexing
- Team player with reliable working style
- Intercultural competence and fluency in German and English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct client contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/