Lead Index Architect (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in designing a scalable financial modeling suite to help structuring indices over a broad range of asset classes? Do you aspire technical excellence and would you like to conceptualize and build a technical framework to implement a diverse range of financial strategies? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Leading and managing the creation and maintenance of the Index Modeling Library
- Designing and defining reusable components for modeling financial strategies consisting of stocks, bonds, derivatives, or other asset classes
- Ensuring alignment between your and other architecture domains
- Academic degree in Computer science, related fields or equivalent professional experience
- Several years of relevant experience and at least one experience in technical leadership
- Profound knowledge in Python 3
- Further proven programming skills are beneficial (e.g. Micro-services, Docker and (REST) APIs)
- Previous experience with Windows, Linux, and Bash, as well as Version control tools (e.g. Git) and CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (+49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.