Lead Data Architect (f/m/d) | Berlin/ Dresden/ Frankfurt | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
As a Lead Data Architect focused on handling financial market data, you will be responsible for defining a componentized, data-driven architecture for our data deliveries. You will oversee designing a scalable market data framework for real-time, historical, time-series, fundamental and master data. As an Architect, you will be collaborating closely with the Head of Data Solutions in defining technical priorities and will provide guidance to the development teams.
- Leading and managing strategic financial data projects for the development of the business unit in support of the Head of Data Solutions
- Designing and defining reusable components for modelling cross-asset financial market data on a large scale
- Ensuring alignment between your and other architecture domains
- Academic degree in Computer Science, related fields or equivalent professional experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience and at least one experience in technical leadership
- Expertise in designing data-driven solutions with connections to exchanges and data feeds
- Proven experience within the financial software architecture domain with specific focus on Data Integration, Data Provisioning and Data Management
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical skills
- Strong technical mentoring skills
- Full working proficiency in English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Katharina Ketzler (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-249). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.