Junior Index Analyst (m/f/d) Equity Product Development | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Speed, flexibility and highest quality are at the core of our services. We are now hiring!
Are you in your element when we speak about stocks, indices and the development of new investment strategies? Besides, strong social competence as well as a high customer orientation are part of your personality? Do you follow the latest trends at the ETF- and stock market? Are you highly ambitious and motivated to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Developing the entire range of equity indices from tailor-made indices with a focus on smart-beta concepts to benchmark products
- Communicating and cooperating with our clients in Germany and worldwide
- Developing historical performance-measurements (back-testing) for new investment strategies
- Drafting index guidelines and supporting documents/analysis
- Setting up indices for the calculation and publication via data vendors
- Coordinating internal processes with our operations, sales and marketing teams for a successful launch
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Business Engineering or comparable programs
- Affinity for capital markets
- High command of Microsoft Excel/VBA is essential
- Further proven programming skills (Python, MATLAB, R, etc.) are beneficial
- Ideally first practical experience in the index business or a comparable field
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) is a plus
- Highly motivated to work independently, complete tasks timely and accurately
- Focused on top-quality service
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!