Junior Index Analyst (m/f/d) Complex Product Development | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets in general and the index space in particular? Do you want to work on and implement cutting-edge investment strategies of our international client base? Are you interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment that lets you grow both professionally and personally? Plus, are you a team player and highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team.
- Planning, developing and implementing new quantitative index concepts based on derivatives, FX as well as Equities and Fixed Income securities for and with our clients
- Communicating and interacting with our international client base
- Back-testing of new systematic investment strategies
- Collaborating with our Data Solutions team on the optimization/further development of our database
- Academic degree in Economics, Computer Science, Financial Mathematics or equivalent
- First relevant working experience in the industry (in particular related to index calculation, structured products or asset management)
- Affinity for capital markets and various financial instruments
- Proven programming skills in Python, Matlab, VBA and/or R
- Good command of MS Office
- Knowledge of Reuters, Factset and/or Bloomberg is an advantage
- Self-driven, organized and innovative approach to work
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/