Junior Human Resources Specialist (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
You love HR work from A-Z? You enjoy establishing and maintaining contact with students and universities? You would be happy to be in charge of a defined group of employees? You are known for your conscientious, structured way of working, while always keeping a cool head even in hectic situations? You have a great instinct for people and their needs, are communicative and enjoy working independently? You are searching for a new challenge in a dynamic, rapidly growing and international environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Being responsible for the entire recruitment process for our students (from the tailor-made job advertisement to conducting telephone and personal interviews) for the locations Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Toronto
- Supervising internal and external university marketing activities independently
- Managing the entire personnel administration from onboarding to offboarding incl. preparation of employment contracts and reference letters for our interns and working students
- Checking, processing and forwarding of information relevant to student personnel’s payroll
- Completed degree in business, social sciences or humanities
- First relevant professional experience for the position in the form of internships or working student positions, ideally in the finance or IT industry
- Empathy, enthusiastic personality and strong communication skills
- Team player who enjoys to work independently
- Structured approach to work as well as high motivation and proven implementation skills
- Intercultural competence as well as fluency in German and English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, 30 paid vacation days per year, pension contribution, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV (in German or in English), a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 69 719 160 246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.