(Junior) Accountant (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Since its creation in 2007 in the financial city of Frankfurt am Main, Solactive AG has grown to one of the key players in the indexing space. The German multi-asset index provider focusses on tailor-made indices, offering to its clients a faster service, with greater flexibility and at a reasonable cost. Solactive AG and its subsidiaries have become one of the fastest growing index providers over the past few years and support the leading investment banks and asset managers across the globe. We have gained global recognition for our role in the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) industry, where we rank among the top providers worldwide for underlying indices. We also excel in diverse areas such as Structured Products and investment mandates, showcasing the wide range of our capabilities. The impact and value we bring to the market is palpable, but also in the reputation we have proudly built by being close to our customers, solidifying Solactive AG as a trusted and reliable ally in the ever-evolving global financial landscape!
Do you have a strong sense for numbers and matters related to accounting? At the same time, do you recognize your strengths in precise, responsible work and have internalized the concept of service? If so, you’ll fit in with us!
- Support in accounts payable and accounts receivable in DATEV
- Preparation of outgoing invoices
- Participation in receivables management
- Support in accounts payable
- Assisting the department in day-to-day operations: e.g., correspondence with customers and suppliers (national and international)
- Successfully completed education in the commercial sector, preferably as a tax clerk
- Very good German and good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Good command of MS-Office (especially Excel)
- Team player who also enjoys working on their own at the same time
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Flexible work environment with a hybrid work model and 30 annual vacation days
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. job ticket, gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge and free beverages and fruits )
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Roopali Sahoo (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/