IT System Administrator (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
For you managing the cloud is not about the weather, but services, accounts and infrastructure? Are you in your element when we talk about IT infrastructure and the latest soft- and hardware? You are passionate about IT and enjoy supporting your colleagues with your knowledge? Then you are a really good fit for our IT team, where you can help us grow our internal IT infrastructure!
- Operating and enhancing the IT infrastructure across locations
- Configuration and maintenance of all hard- and software components
- Administration of our Windows Active Directory environment
- Managing our O365 cloud services including Azure Ad
- Implementing strong control mechanisms to increase our security level
- Working on Information Security related projects like mobile device management, software deployment tools or central log management
- 1st & 2nd level support for our staff regarding all kinds of Office IT issues
- Responsibility for IT projects focusing on design and implementation of sustainable IT solutions
- Monitoring of our IT infrastructure and performance indicators
- Writing and enhancing technical/procedural documentation
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist
- Several years of experience in the area of 1st & 2nd level support
- System administration in a medium-sized company
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS and tools stack
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory & O365 Cloud offerings
- Experience in heterogenous system and network landscapes
- Familiarity with monitoring and backup systems
- Scripting/Programming skills (e.g. Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.) are a plus
- High level of troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and with a hands-on approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good command of English and German
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Meltem Alkan (+49 (0) 69 719 160-247). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.