IT Service Operator – Financial Market Data (m/f/d) | Hong Kong
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you curious about working in an international environment and do you like taking ownership? Would you like to troubleshoot technical issues and to provide step-by-step technical help? Working in 2nd level support is your passion? Do you have good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously?
- Being the first contact person for our business users in Hong Kong, Frankfurt and Toronto in questions related to data and data quality, as well as the underlying applications
- Analyzing and solving customers (internal client) problems or proposing solutions to the responsible department
- Ensuring safe and reliable operations as well as the availability of cross-asset financial market data in our “Data Solutions Team”
- Verification of running services and analyzing logs for our different servers
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in technical support with a general knowledge of customer service practices and procedures
- Experience with support for Software as a Service (SaS) or with an e-commerce platform and a ticket system (JIRA, Salesforce)
- Understanding and experience with API requests responses and Relational Databases, especially SQL
- Good knowledge of Linux and Python
- Interest in financial market data
- Ability working independently and handling stressful situations
- Highly structured, motivated team player with intercultural competence and very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Be part of the establishment of the new entity in Hong Kong
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!