Application Support Specialist (m/f/d) | Toronto
5th Floor, WeWork Toronto ON ON M4W 3H1 CA
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you a communicative and solution-oriented individual? Do you enjoy analyzing and solving complex customer requests? Do you have a strong affinity for the financial industry and information technologies? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stimulating and international environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Maintaining our proprietary, high-performance index platform
- Close cooperation with our clients, business teams and our IT teams – face-to-face, via phone and JIRA
- Analyzing and solving operational issues
- Gathering and analyzing data to evaluate business transactions and processes
- Supporting and conducting tests of platform changes
- Continuously identifying and implementing optimization opportunities within our processes
- Apprenticeship in the field of Banking or IT or university degree and affinity for the financial industry
- Good command of MS Office; basic database knowledge (SQL queries) and first experience with Linux is desirable
- Experience in handling support or ticketing systems, e.g. Jira
- Profound level of customer-orientation and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage stressful situations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good English skills, fluent German is a plus
- Willingness to work flexible hours upon agreement
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one Receive numerous benefits like 20 paid vacation days per year and pension contribution
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/