Intern / Working Student (m/f/d) Institutional Sales | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you in your element when we talk about selecting stocks and indices? At the same time, you have a remarkable sales talent and love working in a team? With your affinity to financial subjects you are following the current events in the ETF & stock market and can’t wait to participate? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Taking part in the daily business of the Institutional Sales Team
- Preparing presentations and factsheets
- Making quantitative market, trend and competition analyses
- Working on all relevant customer enquiries
- Be actively involved in the acquisition of new domestic and foreign customers
- Participating in creating and maintaining of databases
- Enrolled student in the field of engineering or economics degree with a focus on finance
- Interest in stock market
- First practical experiences (e.g. internships) on the financial market would be a plus
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications (in particular Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Structured, independent and precise working style
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking
- High level of motivation and strong communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/