Intern / Working Student (m/f/d) Indexing Research | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in capital markets, indices and investment strategies? Following current events in the finance sector, especially the ETF and equity markets, belong to your daily routine? Are you looking for an internship or working student position where you can really have an impact? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Working on research projects
- Developing theme-based indices
- Analyzing thematic investment trends, sectors, companies and their business models
- Taking part in the daily business of the Research Team
- Cooperating with inhouse sales and product development teams
- Communicating with our international client base
- Enrolled student in the field of Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, or Mathematics, with a focus on Finance
- First practical experiences (e.g. internships) in the area of financial markets would be a plus
- Strong interest in capital markets
- Competent in handling MS Office applications
- First programming skills (e.g. VBA, Matlab or Python) beneficial
- Structured, independent and precise working style
- High level of motivation and strong communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (0) 69 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!