Intern / Working Student (m/f/d) Human Resources | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
You love HR work from A-Z? Do you enjoy supporting your colleagues regarding all HR-matters? Do you enjoy working in a team and taking over responsibility at the same time? Then you will very likely fit into our team, and we should get to know each other. From day one you will be involved in the daily business as well as projects of our Human Resources team and thereby will be able to gain insights in the entire HR lifecycle and bring in your own ideas.
- Supporting the operational and organizational tasks of the HR department along the entire employee lifecycle from hiring to offboarding
- Updating and maintaining personnel and applicant data in our HR management tool Personio
- Collaborating in the recruitment of employees, in particular sourcing for selected roles
- Corresponding with applicants, scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Organizing New Joiner events
- Contributing to further development of our processes
- Working on various HR projects
- Enrolled as a student, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, (business) Psychology, Social Sciences or similar
- Ideally, first practical experience in the field of human resources
- High interest and basic knowledge in labour law desired
- Experienced in MS Office
- Structured, detail-oriented, and independent way of working
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Solution-oriented working style
- Reliability and discretion
- Team player with intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Meltem Alkan (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-247). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.