Intern / Working Student (m/f/d) Fixed Income Data Management | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
You have a passion for financial market data and at the same time, you are following the current events in the stock market? Plus, you would like to know more about bond indices? Does it sound interesting to you to work in a fast-growing and international company with a startup flair and you would like to become a team member of our Fixed Income Operations Team? Then you will be a perfect fit!
- Administration of fixed income related data
- Supporting the daily business of the Fixed Income Operations team
- Researching in fixed income instruments and other asset classes
- Validation and revision of existing data
- Creation of new/derived data points
- Participation in special projects and working on ad-hoc internal requests
- Enrolled student of Bachelor studies, e.g. in Economics or similar
- Basic knowledge of capital markets
- Experience with data vendor terminals (FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) is advantageous
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Paying attention to detail • Highly structured and motivated
- Self-confidence with team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and good communication skills
- Scripting (e.g. Python) is a plus
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture in a strongly growing company with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website https://www.solactive.com/jobs/intern-m-f-equity-product-development-2/. Please make sure to upload your CV. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Janine Zimmermann (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 69 719 160-245).
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/