Intern (m/f/d) Software Engineer (Starting June/July) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you follow the latest trends in software design, architecture and web services? Are you looking for an internship in an agile Software Development team for at least 3-6 months? Does building micro services and applications for our indexing processes sound like an interesting challenge to you? Are you a open-minded and highly motivated individual? Then you will very likely fit into our team. As an Intern in our Data Solutions team you will be working on a broad set of real-world problems of large scale that have a direct and significant business impact.
- Developing front-end applications enabling our Indexing teams to access and manipulate data in a user-friendly way
- Implementing new micro-services to manage our data pipelines for index development, and to improve our current applications
- Participating in special development projects to improve our internal processes
- Programming experience in Python (web framework Django or Flask)
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with Git and Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- High level of motivation and strong communication skills
- Very well command of English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/