Intern (m/f/d) Software Engineer (From Feb/Mar 2021) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Does building micro services and applications for our data services sound like an interesting challenge to you? Are you an open-minded and highly motivated individual? Then you will very likely fit into our team. As a Software Engineer intern, you support our software development team building financial market data applications at scale.
- Participating in challenging data pipelines development projects, focusing on financial market data
- Implementing new micro-services to manage our data services for index development
- Improve our current applications
- Participating in special development projects to improve our internal processes
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience in relational and non-relational database systems
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with Git and Docker
- Experience with Django or Flask web framework is a plus
- High level of motivation and strong communication skills
- Very well command of English
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your desired start and duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (0) 69 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/