Intern (m/f/d) Market Data Specialist | Frankfurt am Main
Since its foundation in 2007, Solactive AG has developed into one of the world’s most important index providers in the financial metropolis of Frankfurt am Main. The German multi-asset index provider focuses on tailor-made indices and offers its clients a fast service, combined with a high degree of flexibility and reasonable prices. Solactive AG and its subsidiaries have become the fastest-growing index providers in recent years, supporting leading investment banks and asset managers worldwide. The company has gained global recognition for its achievements and successes in the exchange-traded fund (ETF) industry, where we are one of the world’s leading providers of the underlying indices. In addition, we excel in various areas such as structured products and investment mandates, in which we illustrate the company’s entire range of services and competencies. Solactive’s impact on the market is palpable, as is the excellent reputation we have built through proximity to customers, which has made us a trustworthy and reliable partner in the ever-changing global financial industry.
Are you interested in the financial markets and keen to deepen your knowledge about market data? Do you enjoy working independently and interacting with small and agile teams? Are you self-driven and goal-oriented? Would you like to gain exposure to a constantly evolving market in a rapidly growing company? Then you will very likely fit into our team – to drive the evolution of our state-of-the art indexing platform and push the boundaries of the financial market. We are searching for potential and hiring for talent. Can you bring this to the table? We’ll take care of the rest.
- Working closely with the Executive Office and the C-suite for all market data related topics
- Acting as the liaison between the business, IT and legal teams with focus on market data
- Engage with market data vendors
- Support the teams defining the market data roadmap
- Build expertise to become a key knowledge holder and contact person for market data
- Ensure compliance with regulations, present market data products to clients, and identify new revenue opportunities, demonstrating your strong quantitative and analytical skills, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence
- Enrolled student in the field of business administration, economics, finance, or another related program
- Close to the end of your studies
- Talented individual with a structured mindset and eager to take on new tasks and challenges
- Eager, goal-oriented, and passionate about the financial markets, with a constant thirst for knowledge
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking
- High level of motivation and strong communication skills
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- You are ideally available for six months
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your desired start and duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory.
Your contact person is Timothy Donovan (email@example.com ) or +49 (0) 69 719 160-261. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.