Intern (m/f/d) Internal IT Support – Berlin | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you in your element when we talk about IT infrastructure and the latest soft- and hardware? Managing the cloud is not about the weather, but services, accounts and infrastructure. Are you passionate about IT and enjoy supporting your colleagues with your knowledge? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- 1st & 2nd level support for our staff regarding all kinds of office IT issues
- Assisting in the configuration and maintenance of all hard- and software components
- Working on Information Security related projects like mobile device management, Software deployment tools or central log management
- Supporting the IT team in enhancing existing IT processes or introducing new technologies
- Communicating with IT vendors
- Training of users in new IT solutions
- Depending on your capabilities and interest: supporting server and network administration, writing scripts to automate processes
- Enrolled student, e.g. in the field of Computer Science or Business Informatics
- Practical experience in the area of 1st level support/user helpdesk
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS and tools/applications
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, MS Cloud offerings, scripting skills (Powershell Knowledge is a plus)
- High level of troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and with a hands-on approach
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- You are ideally available for six months
- Excellent command of English, German is a plus
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruit) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your desired start and duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Timothy Donovan (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or +49 (0) 69 719 160-261. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.