Intern (m/f/d) Institutional Sales | Frankfurt am Main
Since its creation in 2007 in the financial city of Frankfurt am Main, Solactive AG has grown to one of the key players in the indexing space. The German multi-asset index provider focusses on tailor-made indices, offering to its clients a faster service, with greater flexibility and at a reasonable cost. Solactive AG and its subsidiaries have become one of the fastest growing index providers over the past few years and support the leading investment banks and asset managers across the globe. We have gained global recognition for our role in the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) industry, where we rank among the top providers worldwide for underlying indices. We also excel in diverse areas such as Structured Products and investment mandates, showcasing the wide range of our capabilities. The impact and value we bring to the market is palpable, but also in the reputation we have proudly built by being close to our customers, solidifying Solactive AG as a trusted and reliable ally in the ever-evolving global financial landscape.
Are you in your element when we talk about selecting stocks and indices? At the same time, you have a remarkable sales talent and love working in a team? With your affinity to financial subjects you are following the current events in the ETF & stock market and can’t wait to participate? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Taking part in the daily business of the Institutional Sales Team
- Making quantitative market, trend and competition analyses
- Working on all relevant customer enquiries
- Be actively involved in the acquisition of new domestic and foreign customers
- Preparing presentations and factsheets
- Participating in creating and maintaining of databases
- Enrolled student in the field of engineering or economics degree with a focus on finance
- Interest in stock market
- First practical experiences (e.g. internships) on the financial market would be a plus
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications (in particular Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Structured, independent and precise working style
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking
- High level of motivation and strong communication skills
- Very good command of English
- You are ideally available for six months
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruit) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your desired start and duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Timothy Donovan (email@example.com ) or +49 (0) 69 719 160-261. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.