Intern (m/f/d) Indexing Research (From August/September 2021) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in capital markets, indices and investment strategies? Following current events in the finance sector, especially the ETF and equity markets, belong to your daily routine? Are you looking for an internship where you can really have an impact? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Working on research projects
- Developing theme-based indices
- Analyzing thematic investment trends, sectors, companies and their business models
- Taking part in the daily business of the Research Team
- Cooperating with inhouse sales and product development teams
- Communicating with our international client base
- Enrolled student in the field of Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or Mathematics, with a focus on Finance
- First practical experiences (e.g. internships) in the area of financial markets would be a plus
- Strong interest in capital markets
- Competent in handling MS Office applications
- First programming skills (e.g. VBA, Matlab or Python) beneficial
- Structured, independent and precise working style
- High level of motivation and strong communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your desired start and duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Friederike Stork (+49 (0) 69 719 160-263). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.