Intern (m/f/d) in Legal (From June 2021) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you a well-organized, hard-working, and highly motivated law student? Are you interested in legal agreements, documentation and being an essential part of ongoing projects? Does getting insight into the work of our in-house team by providing legal support to our international business on a wide range of indexing-related issues sound thrilling to you? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Working within a client relationship management database to generate and maintain order documentation
- Organizing and tracking order documentation
- Developing innovative ways to optimize our processes and systems
- Assisting in the process to finalize legal agreements
- Corresponding with a wide variety of clients
- Reviewing and formatting various agreements in English and in German under the mentorship of experienced international lawyers
- Providing general administrative support
- Assisting with legal research
- Working closely with the Solactive Business Teams
- Participating in ad hoc projects and assignments
On a gap year or enrolled student in Law, Economics or a similar field
- First practical experience in a law firm or finance-related company is beneficial
- Interest in financial services and the capital market is a plus
- Curious, with strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- High level of enthusiasm, creativity and ability to work with a team
- Good command of MS Excel
- Very good command of English (oral and written)
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established and successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your desired start and duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Friederike Stork (email@example.com or +49 (69) 719 160-263). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.