Intern (m/f/d) Human Resources | Berlin
Since its creation in 2007 in the financial city of Frankfurt am Main, Solactive AG has grown to one of the key players in the indexing space. The German multi-asset index provider focusses on tailor-made indices, offering to its clients a faster service, with greater flexibility and at a reasonable cost. Solactive AG and its subsidiaries have become one of the fastest growing index providers over the past few years and support the leading investment banks and asset managers across the globe. We have gained global recognition for our role in the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) industry, where we rank among the top providers worldwide for underlying indices. We also excel in diverse areas such as Structured Products and investment mandates, showcasing the wide range of our capabilities. The impact and value we bring to the market is palpable, but also in the reputation we have proudly built by being close to our customers, solidifying Solactive AG as a trusted and reliable ally in the ever-evolving global financial landscape.
Are you looking for new challenges and you love HR work from A-Z? Do you enjoy communicating with employees and applicants from all over the world while supporting your colleagues in various HR matters? At the same time, do you value teamwork and enjoy taking over responsibility? And are you looking for an internship of 5-6 months? Then we should definitely get to know each other! Right from the start you will be involved in the day-to-day business through our HR Business Partners, as well as working on projects and thereby gain deep insights into responsibilities of an HR team. We are looking forward to your participation and ideas!
- Supporting in HR operational and organizational tasks along the employee lifecycle ranging from on- to offboarding
- Updating and maintaining employee and applicant data in our HR management tool Personio
- Being responsible for the applicant management, e.g. corresponding with applicants, scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Contributing to further development of our processes
- Assisting in various HR projects
- Enrolled as a student, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, (business) Psychology, Social Sciences or similar
- High interest in the field of HR, first practical experience desired
- Experienced in MS Office
- Structured, detail-oriented, and independent way of working
- Motivation to familiarize yourself with new topics
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Solution-oriented working style
- Reliability and discretion
- Team player with intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge and free beverages) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your earliest possible starting date and desired duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Ella Lindström (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-241). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.