Intern (m/f/d) Global Recruiting & Human Resources (starting Nov/Dec 2021) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you looking for new challenges and are interested in making Solactive an “Employer of Choice”? Do you enjoy communicating with applicants from all over the world? And are you looking for an internship of 5-6 months? Then we should get to know each other! Right from the start you will be involved in the day-to-day business, as well as working on projects and gaining deep insights into responsibilities of an HR team. We are looking forward to your participation and ideas!
- Assisting in filling vacant positions throughout the entire application process
- Designing and publishing job advertisements on different recruiting channels
- Corresponding with applicants, scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Participating in Active Sourcing for selected roles
- Maintaining our social media channels
- Researching new recruiting channels and trend scouting in the field of HR marketing
- Supporting in various Learning & Development activities
- Working on special tasks and on your own projects
- Enrolled as a student in Business Administration, Economics, (business) Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (at least 4th semester)
- First practical experience in the field of HR desired, ideally with a focus on recruiting
- Experienced in MS Office
- Structured, detail-oriented and independent with high motivation and creative streak
- Solution-oriented working style
- Reliability and discretion
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your desired start and duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.