Intern (m/f/d) Fixed Income Product Development | Frankfurt am Main
Since its creation in 2007 in the financial city of Frankfurt am Main, Solactive AG has grown to one of the key players in the indexing space. The German multi-asset index provider focusses on tailor-made indices, offering to its clients a faster service, with greater flexibility and at a reasonable cost. Solactive AG and its subsidiaries have become one of the fastest growing index providers over the past few years and support the leading investment banks and asset managers across the globe. We have gained global recognition for our role in the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) industry, where we rank among the top providers worldwide for underlying indices. We also excel in diverse areas such as Structured Products and investment mandates, showcasing the wide range of our capabilities. The impact and value we bring to the market is palpable, but also in the reputation we have proudly built by being close to our customers, solidifying Solactive AG as a trusted and reliable ally in the ever-evolving global financial landscape.
Are you interested in financial markets, fixed income products, and the calculation of indices? Do you have a passion for financial market data? At the same time, do you enjoy driving automation and problem solving in a technical context? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Providing support in the daily business of the Fixed Income Indexing business
- Automating workflows for index development, setup and the product lifecycle
- Working collaboratively with various internal teams to provide comprehensive solutions
- Maintaining existing data feeds, and working with internal and external parties to enhance these
- Supporting the link between our Fixed Income Development and Operations teams
- Enrolled student of Economics with strong IT affinity, or enrolled student in IT/ Business Information Systems/ Engineering with a strong interest in capital markets
- Previous programming experience in Python is mandatory
- Basic knowledge about object-oriented programming, design patterns and Git is preferable
- Programming experience with financial database systems is a plus (e.g. Bloomberg, FactSet, Reuters)
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Good problem-solving skills and procedural thinking
- Independent and precise working style, with a high level of enthusiasm and creativity
- Very good command of English
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruit) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Timothy Donovan (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.