Intern (m/f/d) Fixed Income Index Management | Frankfurt am Main
Since its creation in 2007 in the financial city of Frankfurt am Main, Solactive AG has grown to one of the key players in the indexing space. The German multi-asset index provider focusses on tailor-made indices, offering to its clients a faster service, with greater flexibility and at a reasonable cost. Solactive AG and its subsidiaries have become one of the fastest growing index providers over the past few years and support the leading investment banks and asset managers across the globe. We have gained global recognition for our role in the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) industry, where we rank among the top providers worldwide for underlying indices. We also excel in diverse areas such as Structured Products and investment mandates, showcasing the wide range of our capabilities. The impact and value we bring to the market is palpable, but also in the reputation we have proudly built by being close to our customers, solidifying Solactive AG as a trusted and reliable ally in the ever-evolving global financial landscape.
Are you interested in financial markets, fixed income products, and the calculation of indices? Do you have a passion for financial market data? At the same time, do you enjoy driving automation and problem solving in a technical context? – Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Providing support in the daily business of the Fixed Income Index Management team
- Helping in the automation certain workflow steps
- Supporting in client’s requests and reporting
- Maintaining existing data feeds, and working with internal and external parties to enhance these
- Working collaboratively with various internal teams to provide comprehensive solutions
- Enrolled student in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- Interest in the bond market and fixed income products
- Competent user of MS-Office applications (Excel in particular)
- Programming skills (e.g. VBA, Python, SQL) are advantageous
- Experience with financial database systems is a plus (e.g. Bloomberg, FactSet, Reuters)
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Independent and structured working style
- High level of enthusiasm, creativity and teamwork
- Excellent English skills
- Ideally available for a period of six months
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruits) and a monthly remuneration for your internship.
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Timothy Donovan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or +49 (0) 69 719 160-261. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.