Intern (m/f/d) Fixed Income Index Management | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets, fixed income products, and the calculation of indices? Do you have a passion for financial market data? At the same time, do you enjoy driving automation and problem solving in a technical context? – Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Providing support in the daily business of the Fixed Income Index Management team
- Helping in the automation certain workflow steps
- Supporting in client’s requests and reporting
- Maintaining existing data feeds, and working with internal and external parties to enhance these
- Working collaboratively with various internal teams to provide comprehensive solutions
- Enrolled student in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- Interest in the bond market and fixed income products
- Competent user of MS-Office applications (Excel in particular)
- Programming skills (e.g. VBA, Python, SQL) are advantageous
- Experience with financial database systems is a plus (e.g. Bloomberg, FactSet, Reuters)
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Independent and structured working style
- High level of enthusiasm, creativity and teamwork
- Excellent English skills
- Ideally available for a period of six months
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruit) and a monthly remuneration for your internship.
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Your contact person is Christian Pfeiffer (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.