Intern (m/f/d) Fixed Income Product Development – Data Analysis (starting Oct / Nov 2021) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in capital markets? Do you follow the latest trends and developments in the area of indexing and exchange-traded funds (ETFs)? At the same time, you like working with large databases. Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Sourcing and analyzing Fixed Income bond, corporate action and price data
- Enhancement of our Fixed Income database
- Implementing automated data checks
- Preparing back-tests of benchmark indices
- Support for client requests
- Enrolled student in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- Interest in financial market, debt instruments and financial data
- Competent user of MS-Office applications (Excel in particular)
- Programming skills (e.g. VBA, Python, SQL) are advantageous
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Independent and structured working style
- High level of enthusiasm, creativity and teamwork
- Excellent English skills
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Friederike Stork (+49 (0) 69 719 160-263). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.