Intern (m/f/d) Executive Office | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in getting first hand insights in how the executive office in one of the fastest growing companies in the financial industry looks like? Have you always wanted to learn more about capital markets? Are you a creative and curious mind, who can quickly connect the dots and deal with various topics at the same time? Plus are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit in our team!
- Working closely with the Executive Office team (based in Frankfurt, but acting globally)
- Participating in long-term strategic projects and working on ad-hoc data analysis and research topics
- Creating presentations and Excel reports on various topics, mainly in the field of Business development and Sales
- Supporting our Marketing team in the development of marketing/training material
- Maintaining our customer database
- Enrolled student in the field of Business Administration, Business Informatics, Economics or a related field
- Ideally first practical experience (e.g. during an internship) in the financial industry or in consulting
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office applications (mainly Power Point and Excel); experience in VBA would be a plus
- Prepared to work with senior management and in a time-pressured environment
- Highly structured, focused, detail-oriented and self-reliant
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills in German and English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (0) 69 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/