Intern (m/f/d) ESG / Strategic Initiatives | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you passionate about sustainability and sustainable investments in particular? Are you following current events in the ESG space and eager to participate? At the same time, do you love project-based work and thus enjoy getting insight into different undertakings? If your answer was yes and you are excited by the idea of working in an agile environment where everyone’s voice is heard, you will very likely fit into our team!
- Taking part in the daily business of our Strategic Initiatives team
- Supporting projects contributing to the success of Solactive’s ESG strategy
- Working on a broad range of topics, from corporate social responsibility via data provider assessments to new sustainable index ideas and marketing
- Participating in joint projects with Solactive’s strategic ESG data partners
- Conducting market research
- Preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Enrolled student in the field of finance, economics or marketing
- Internships in financial markets or sustainability -focused roles would be a plus
- Interest in sustainable investing
- Competent handling of MS office, in particular preparing and structuring topics in MS PowerPoint
- Structured and independent working style
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Strong, intercultural communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established and successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your desired start and duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Friederike Stork (email@example.com or +49 (69) 719 160-263). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.