Intern (m/f/d) Equity Product Development | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
When we talk about selecting stocks and indices you feel just like at home? At the same time, you have a remarkable understanding of process optimization. With your affinity to financial subjects you are following the current events in the ETF & stock market and can’t wait to participate? Then we are a perfect fit!
- Taking part in daily business in the Equity Product Development department
- Active involvement into development of index concepts
- Supporting in the setting of new indices to customer specifications
- Providing back-testings of different index strategies
- Research to new product ideas
- Creating marketing materials
- Enrolled student in the field of industrial engineering, economics degree, computer science, mathematics
- Interest in stock market and first experiences on the financial market
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications (in particular Excel), programming skills (e.g. Excel, VBA, MATLAB, Python) are advantageous
- Analytical thinking and structured acting
- Independent and precise working style
- High level of enthusiasm, creativity and team work
- Excellent skills in English Language
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV,a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (0) 69 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/