Intern (m/f/d) Equity Product Development – Core Solutions | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in capital markets? Do you follow the latest trends and developments in the area of indexing and exchange-traded funds (ETFs)? At the same time, you like working with large amounts of data? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Sourcing and analyzing M&A, corporate action and price data
- Working with various financial market data vendors (e.g. FactSet, Refinitiv)
- Integration of the data into a SQL database
- Preparing back-tests of country benchmark indices
- Active involvement in the development of market beta index concepts
- Supporting with client requests
- Enrolled student in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or similar
- Interest in the stock market and financial data
- High proficiency level in Microsoft Excel
- Programming skills are beneficial (e.g., SQL, VBA, Python or similar)
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Self-confidence and team spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Ideally available for a period of six months
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruit) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.