Intern (m/f/d) Equity Index Engineering | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets, equities as well as the calculation of indices? Do you have a passion for financial market data? At the same time, do you enjoy driving automation and problem solving in a technical context? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Providing support in the daily business of the Equity Index Management team (e.g. in the implementation of indices)
- Automating workflow steps of the index setup and the product lifecycle
- Working collaboratively with various internal teams to provide comprehensive solutions
- Maintaining existing data feeds and working with internal and external parties to enhance them
- Enrolled student of Economics with strong IT affinity or enrolled student in IT/ Business Information Systems/ Engineering with strong interest in capital markets
- Previous programming experience in VBA, Python or Java is mandatory
- Programming experience with state of the art database systems is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills
- Independent and precise working style with a high level of enthusiasm and creativity
- Very good command of English
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your earliest possible starting date and desired duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Friederike Stork (+49 (0) 69 719 160-263). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive