Intern (m/f/d) Equity Index Engineering – Market Data Research | Frankfurt am Main
Since its creation in 2007 in the financial city of Frankfurt am Main, Solactive AG has grown to one of the key players in the indexing space. The German multi-asset index provider focusses on tailor-made indices, offering to its clients a faster service, with greater flexibility and at a reasonable cost. Solactive AG and its subsidiaries have become one of the fastest growing index providers over the past few years and support the leading investment banks and asset managers across the globe. We have gained global recognition for our role in the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) industry, where we rank among the top providers worldwide for underlying indices. We also excel in diverse areas such as Structured Products and investment mandates, showcasing the wide range of our capabilities. The impact and value we bring to the market is palpable, but also in the reputation we have proudly built by being close to our customers, solidifying Solactive AG as a trusted and reliable ally in the ever-evolving global financial landscape.
Are you interested in capital markets? Are you knowledgeable about stocks, futures, options, but also indices, their creation and maintenance and at the same time passionate about passive investment strategies and ETFs? Do you like coding and would you like to apply and develop your skills in a Fintech environment? Are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit in our team!
- Reviewing free float for various securities which involves:
- Collecting information on the shareholding structure for the Solactive universe of companies, from the stock exchange, company websites and annual reports.
- Analyzing the shareholder types and calculating the free float factor based on the Solactive Internal guideline.
- Review the foreign ownership restrictions applicable to individual companies, sectors, or countries.
- Review the number of shares outstanding for such Solactive universe of companies.
- Tracking corporate events and reviewing their impact on the free float of a security.
- Maintaining existing data feeds and working with internal and external parties to enhance them.
- Quality assessment of the data as per product and index review schedules.
- Enrolled student in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Sciences, Mathematics or similar.
- A strong interest in capital markets.
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications (in particular Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Attention to detail. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with good logical aptitude.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department).
- Participate in student events to meet fellow interns and working students.
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting.
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company.
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy.
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility.
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruits) and a monthly remuneration for your internship.
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your earliest possible starting date and desired duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Timothy Donovan (email@example.com) or +49 (0) 69 719 160-261 . We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive