Intern (m/f/d) Equity Index Development – Quantitative Solutions | Frankfurt am Main
Since its creation in 2007 in the financial city of Frankfurt am Main, Solactive AG has grown to one of the key players in the indexing space. The German multi-asset index provider focusses on tailor-made indices, offering to its clients a faster service, with greater flexibility and at a reasonable cost. Solactive AG and its subsidiaries have become one of the fastest growing index providers over the past few years and support the leading investment banks and asset managers across the globe. We have gained global recognition for our role in the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) industry, where we rank among the top providers worldwide for underlying indices. We also excel in diverse areas such as Structured Products and investment mandates, showcasing the wide range of our capabilities. The impact and value we bring to the market is palpable, but also in the reputation we have proudly built by being close to our customers, solidifying Solactive AG as a trusted and reliable ally in the ever-evolving global financial landscape.
Are you interested in capital markets and quantitative investment strategies? Do you follow the latest trends and developments in the area of indexing, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) or structured products? You like to work with numbers as well as on rules-based investment strategies? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Take part in the daily business of the Quantitative Solutions team
- Active involvement throughout the index development process
- Support with the programming of complex selection mechanisms, optimizations and various quantitative tools
- Preparation of back-tests for innovative equity index strategies
- Engage in research for new quantitative equity strategies
- Enrolled student in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or comparable fields
- Interest in quantitative investment products and first experience with capital markets
- Proficient in Python programming. Further proven command in SQL and Microsoft Excel/VBA is beneficial
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Independent and structured working style
- High level of enthusiasm, creativity and teamwork
- Excellent English skills
- Ideally available to start around April or May
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g.gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruits) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Timothy Donovan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or +49 (0) 69 719 160-261. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.