Intern (m/f/d) Complex Indexing | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in advanced algorithmic investment strategies and how our indices are being calculated in particular? Do you have a quantitative academic background and enjoy optimizing processes by applying your programming skills? Our Complex Indexing Team develops and calculates multi-asset indices, based on futures, options and foreign exchange rates (to name only a few). We are searching for a motivated and creative individual to join our team as an intern for 3-6 months and gain deep insights into our indexing business.
- Working closely with our developers in a Python-based framework
- Implementing sophisticated index models
- Back-testing index models and matching these with legacy models
- Automating and optimizing our internal processes regarding Complex Indexing
- Collecting and managing historic pricing data using database frameworks
- Enrolled student in a quantitative field, e.g. in Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Informatics or similar
- Good knowledge of Python, Matlab or R
- Knowledge of VBA and/or MySQL would be a plus
- Good understanding of the Black-Scholes model/Greeks/structured products would be advantageous
- Self-driven, reliable and innovative approach to work
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (0) 69 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!