Intern – Data Analysis (m/f/d) for Financial Market Data | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you have a passion for capital markets and are interested in financial markets data? Understanding, modeling and cleaning data sounds interesting to you? At the same time, you would like to support our Data Analysts and gain deep insights in financial market data and their impact on the finance industry? Plus, you are business savvy and able to translate data to provide better business decisions? Then you will likely fit into our team!
- Discovering source system analysis and data profiling for data products
- Creating processes and architecting tools to aid in the data on-boarding process
- Researching and developing models to detect data quality issues or identifying data patterns that can be translated into business rules
- Collaborating with our Data Engineering team in understanding and designing requirements for dataset on-boarding
- Communicating with suppliers and internal teams to resolve ambiguities and ensure completeness of products
- Student in the field of Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, or Mathematics, with a focus on Finance
- First experience in a research function with financial data is a plus
- Experience in modeling and validating financial data for a variety of uses within the financial industry would be beneficial
- Good understanding of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Structured, independent and precise working style
- Very good command of English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and send your application including your CV, relevant references, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (0) 69 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/