Index Specialist (m/f/d) Equity Product Development | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you in your element when we speak about stocks, indices and the development of new investment strategies? Do you follow the latest trends on the ETF and stock markets? Are you highly motivated to take on responsibility for projects and to work independently as well as in a team? A high customer orientation is an essential part of your personality? Are you highly ambitious to push things forward and to participate in shaping the further development of the equity indexing business? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Developing innovative indices in the equity space (smart beta, ESG, thematic, benchmark, etc.) together with our reputable, global client base
- Identifying new opportunities in the indexing space
- Developing historical performance measurements (back-testing) for defined investment strategies
- Drafting index guidelines and supporting documents/analysis
- Setting up indices for the calculation and publication via data vendors
- Coordinating internal processes with our operations, sales and marketing teams for a successful index launch
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Business Engineering or comparable programs
- At least 5 – 8 years of experience in the indexing business or other relevant fields (e.g. Portfolio Management or Structuring)
- High command of Microsoft Excel/VBA
- Further proven programming skills (Python, MATLAB, R, etc.) are beneficial
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) is a plus
- Delivery of timely results with focus on high quality even when confronted with tight deadlines
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/