Index Specialist (m/f/d) Corporate Actions | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in stocks, corporate actions (CAs) and mergers & acquisitions (M&A)? Do you have experience in evaluating and assessing CAs and their impact on index calculations, trading and investment strategies? At the same time, do you have quantitative and index know-how as well as a good ability to transfer knowledge? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Screening equity corporate actions and M&A in particular
- Verifying, evaluating and implementing CA adjustments in the index
- Being the key contact, coordinating the handling of CAs and index adjustments closely with our clients
- Processing index-specific queries of customers in connection with CAs
- Contributing to the development of our index-calculation-engine
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or adequate with first relevant work experience in the finance industry (e.g. fund administration, trading, custodian)
- Broad knowledge of equity
- Ideally familiarity with ETFs and/or derivative products
- High command of Microsoft Excel
- Experienced with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg)
- Hands-on approach
- Paying attention to details
- High motivation and self-confidence
- Strong communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/