Index Sales (m/f/d) APAC | Hong Kong
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you a real networker, a communicative and open-minded person who enjoys building and deepening relationships? You are driven by generating and expanding business? Working with clients and supporting them in all matters is your passion? Does the perspective of being a key link between Solactive’s institutional client base in APAC and your peers from our other departments in Germany and Canada sound appealing to you? Do you have a proven track record in managing institutional accounts with very diverse backgrounds? Are you interested in contributing to and shaping the future growth of Solactive? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Proactively identifying and closing sales opportunities with institutional clients in APAC
- Supporting existing and acquiring new clients (B2B) via telephone, e-mail as well as face-to-face
- Developing and executing sales strategies with particular focus on investment banks and asset owners across APAC
- Leading and executing sales projects
- Monitoring our business environment and competitors for proactively generating new ideas
- Co-operating with our inhouse Product Development and Research teams in Frankfurt and Toronto
- Improving existing sales processes
- Academic degree with a focus on finance and at least good results
- Applicable experience in institutional sales including an existing client network
- Open-minded and outgoing personality with strong communication skills, presentation skills and intercultural competence
- Very good knowledge of capital markets, financial products and indexing
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) – Japanese, Korean or Mandarin language skills are a plus
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications (in particular Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Structured, independent and precise working style
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Willingness to travel regularly
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.